Healthy Food Choices
We believe it’s important to teach children about the importance of nutrition and encourage them to make good food choices. Our Cook serves home-cooked multi-cultural meals with fresh and nutritious ingredients that give children the energy they need to learn and grow. We provide a four-week rotating summer and Winter Menu
that are Munch and Move approved.
Special consideration is given to children with unique dietary requirements or cultural considerations and the service will work in partnership with families to ensure each child’s optimal dietary needs are met.
Keep up to date with your child’s learning.
We’re taking parent communication to the next level with Kindaloop! Designed to be a central source of communications between our family and yours, Kindaloop will keep you up to date about your child anywhere, anytime, from any device.
- Delivered daily, so you can continue your child’s learning at home.
- Daily program with photos of what your child did throughout the day.
- Monthly individual Learning stories that create a Learning Journey for your child.
- Weekly and Daily Program Plan
- Get real-time visibility on nappy changes, sleep times, meals eaten and more.
- Total, real time visibility over the important things via a parent portal for added security and presentation.
Ask us how we provide real time updates direct to your device.
We believe it’s important to teach children how to nurture their bodies from a young age. Therefore we educate children about physical wellbeing and encourage them to take responsibility for their own health. The program includes the following:
- A weekly dance class for Children supported by Star Talent School.
- Munch and Move Program
- Gardening Program